Yuichiro Oyabu (大藪雄一郎)
I am a 2nd-year doctorial course student (of a five-year doctorial course)
in Group MMM (Hasuo-Lab),
Deparment of Informatics,
School of Multidisciplinary Sciences,
National University SOKENDAI (The Graduate University for Advanced Studies).
My supervisor is Ichiro Hasuo.
I am finishing the course getting a master degree of informatics in March, 2019.
Current Research Interests
- probabilistic program and Bayes inference
- formal methods for cyber-physical systems.
- supermartingale and stochastic cyber-physical model checking
- classical model checking and automata theory
- Yuichiro Oyabu.
A Study towards Efficient Inference on Probabilistic Programs: Hierarchical Sampling via Separation of Control and Data.
Master thesis, SOKENDAI University, 2019.
- Research Assistant
at NII (National Institute of Informatics)
(May/2018 – March/2019).
- Email: oyabu82 [at] gmail.com
- Email: oyabu-yuichiro [at] nii.ac.jp (will be expired by 2019 June)
- Email: oyabu-yuichiro [at] group-mmm.org (will be expired)
March 27, 2019