- Wataru Hino, Varieties of Metric and Quantitative Algebras, MSc, Mar 2017.
- Shunsuke Shimizu, An Automata-Theoretic Approach to Quantitative Model Checking of Coalgebras with Linear Time Logics, MSc, Mar 2017.
- Ryo Tanaka, Token Machines for Multiport Interaction Combinators, MSc, Mar 2017.
- Yoshihiro Kumazawa,
Specification Decomposition for Hybrid System Falsification, BSc, Mar 2017.
- Satoshi Kura,
Predicate Transformers for the Second Moment of Runtime of Recursive Probabilistic Programs, BSc, Mar 2017.
- Ibuki Okamoto,
Extension of Winning Cores for Stochastic Parity Games, BSc, Mar 2017.
- Soichiro Fujii, A 2-Categorical Study of Graded and Indexed Monads, MSc, Mar 2016.
- Koko Muroya, Recursion and Adequacy in Memoryful Geometry of Interaction, MSc, Mar 2016.
- Shota Nakagawa, Near-Optimal Scheduling for Linear Temporal Logic with Future Discounting, MSc, Mar 2016.
- Natsuki Urabe, Extension of Kleisli Simulation to Infinite Traces, MSc, Mar 2016.
- Hiroki Kobayashi,
A Duality-Based Formulation of Healthiness Conditions for Weakest Preconditions, BSc, Mar 2016.
- Masaki Hara,
On Extension of Parameterized Coinduction, BSc, Mar 2016.
- Masaki Waga,
Timed Pattern Matching with Automata, BSc, Mar 2016.
- Takumi Akazaki, Robust Semantics of MTL Sensitive to Relative Time-Constraints, MSc, Mar 2015.
- Kengo Kido, Nonstandard Abstract Interpretation with Infinitesimals for Hybrid Systems, MSc, Mar 2015.
- Shunsuke Shimizu,
Coalgebraic Interpretation of Linear Temporal Logic Formulas, BSc, Mar 2015.
- Ryo Tanaka, Computational Adequacy for Productive Coprogramming, BSc, Mar 2015.
- Kenta Cho, Semantics for a Quantum Programming Language by Operator Algebras, MSc, Mar 2014.
- Toshiki Kataoka, Topos-Theoretical Łoś Theorem: Towards Intuitionistic Nonstandard Analysis with Superstructures, MSc, Mar 2014.
- Hiroyoshi Sekine, Verification of Hybrid Systems Using Nonstandard Stream Processing, MSc, Mar 2014.
- Akira Yoshimizu, Measurements in Proof Nets as Higher-Order Quantum Circuits, MSc, Mar 2014.
- Koko Muroya, Resumption-Based Categorical Geometry of Interaction for Effects, BSc, Mar 2014.
- Shota Nakagawa, Games for Discrete-Time Markov Chain and Their Application to Verification, BSc, Mar 2014.
- Hiroshi Ogawa, Coalgebraic Approach to Equivalences of Quantum Systems, BSc, Mar 2014.
- Natsuki Urabe, Kleisli Simulation for Real-Weighted Automata and Its Algorithm, BSc, Mar 2014.
- Takumi Akazaki, A Test Generation Methodology for Hybrid Systems with Fixed-Interval, BSc, Mar 2013.
- Kengo Kido, An Alternative Denotational Semantics for an Imperative Language with Infinitesimals, BSc, Mar 2013.
- Kenta Cho, Characterization of the Eilenberg-Moore Algebras of the Kraus Monad, BSc, Mar 2012.
- Tetsuri Moriya, Büchi Automata, Categorically, BSc, Mar 2012.
- Hiroyoshi Sekine, Simulink Blocks as Stream Processing: an Approach from Nonstandard Analysis, BSc, Mar 2012.
- Akira Yoshimizu, On Geometry of Interaction Construction and Its Applications, BSc, Mar 2012.