Takamasa Okudono (奥殿 貴仁)
2nd-year Master course student in
Department of Computer Science,
Graduate School of Information Science and Technology,
The University of Tokyo
Supervisor: Prof. Naoki Kobayashi
Daily supervision is subcontracted to: Dr. Ichiro Hasuo
Office (in University of Tokyo): Faculty of Science Building No.7 #615, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656, Japan
Office (in ERATO HASUO Project, mainly I am here): Palace Side Building 3F, Hitotsubashi 1-1-1, Tokyo 100-1003, Japan
Email: tokudonoREMOVEHERE@gmail.com, or tokudonoREMOVEHERE@is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp.
Remove "REMOVEHERE" in the e-mail address.
- Program verification with algebraic geometry, interpolant generation
- Application of real algebraic geometry to control theory
- Computer algebra: Groebner basis, quantifier elimination, and so on
- Optimization: semidefinite programming
- Verification of hybrid systems
Publications and Theses
- Sharper and Simpler Nonlinear Interpolants for Program Verification.
FEVER 2017, Heidelberg, Germany. July 23rd, 2017.
Visited Conferences, Workshops and Summer Schools
- 特願2017-137949 (pending) in Japan
Last update: August 15th, 2017