Takamasa Okudono (奥殿 貴仁)
- Program verification with Craig's interpolation
- Real algebraic geometry
- Computer algebra: Groebner basis, quantifier elimination, and so on
- Optimization: semidefinite programming
Publications and Theses
- Sharper and Simpler Nonlinear Interpolants for Program Verification. Master Thesis, University of Tokyo, 2018.
- Sharper and Simpler Nonlinear Interpolants for Program Verification. Proc. APLAS 2017, LNCS.
, Yuki Nishida, Kensuke Kojima, Kohei Suenaga, Kengo Kido and Ichiro Hasuo.
- Sharper and Simpler Nonlinear Interpolants for Program Verification.
FEVER 2017, Heidelberg, Germany. July 23rd, 2017.
Visited Conferences, Workshops and Summer Schools
- ATVA 2016, Chiba, Japan, 2016
- CPS Week 2017, Pittsburgh, United States, 2017
- CAV 2017, Heidelberg, Germany, 2017
- APLAS 2017, Suzhou, China, 2017
- ETAPS 2018, Thessaloniki, Greece, 2018
- Stay at Prof. Rafael Wisniewski's laboratory, Aalborg University, Denmark (Jun. 19 - 26, 2016)
- Stay at Prof. Kohei Suenaga's laboratory, Kyoto University, Japan (Aug. 25 - 30, 2016)
- Stay at Prof. Hayato Waki's laboratory, Kyushu University, Japan (Oct. 12, 2016)
- Stay at Prof. Hayato Waki's laboratory, Kyushu University, Japan (Apr. 1-6, 2018)
- Invitation from Prof. Andy King, University of Kent, United Kingdom (Apr. 23 - May. 4, 2018)
- 特願2017-137949 (pending) in Japan
Last update: May 30th, 2018