The following positions are currently open.
Three papers (co)-authored by ERATO MMSD researchers accepted for presentation at ETAPS 2020 – European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software.
- Juraj Kolčák, Jérémy Dubut, Ichiro Hasuo, Shin-Ya Katsumata, David Sprunger and Akihisa Yamada. Relational Differential Dynamic Logic. 26th International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems (TACAS 2020)
- Takamasa Okudono and Andy King. Mind the Gap: Bit-vector Interpolation recast over Linear Integer Arithmetic. 26th International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems (TACAS 2020)
- Satoshi Kura. Graded algebraic theories. 23rd International Conference on Foundations of Software Science and Computation Structures (FoSSaCS 2020)
The European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software (ETAPS) is the primary European forum for academic and industrial researchers working on topics relating to Software Science. ETAPS, established in 1998, is a confederation of four main annual conferences, ESOP, FASE, FOSSACS and TACAS, accompanied by satellite workshops and other events. ETAPS 2020 conference was planned in Dublin, Ireland, in April 2020 (postponed due to COVID-19).
Dr. Xiaoyi Zhang, Dr. Paolo Arcaini and Dr. Fuyuki Ishikawa have been awarded the best paper award at ICECCS 2019 — the 24th International Conference on Engineering of Complex Computer Systems.
The three authors are members of ERATO MMSD Project (Group 3, led by Fuyuki Ishikawa).
Two papers authored by ERATO MMSD researchers accepted for presentation at ITSC 2019 – the 22nd International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems.
[doi | arxiv]
[doi | arxiv]
The ITSC Conference is a major international venue on intelligent transportation systems, including automated driving. ITSC 2019 took place in Auckland, New Zealand, in October 2019.
Two papers authored by ERATO MMSD researchers accepted for presentation at ICECCS 2019 – the 24th International Conference on Engineering of Complex Computer Systems.
The ICECCS Conference is a premier international venue on system-level quality assurance of computer systems. ICECCS 2019 will take place in Nansha, China, in November 2019.
Japanese language skills are desired… See the Japanese version.
Mr. Masaki Waga has been awarded Oded Maler Award for the best paper at FORMATS 2019 – the 17th International Conference on Formal Modeling and Analysis of Timed Systems – for the following contribution of his.
Waga M. (2019) Online Quantitative Timed Pattern Matching with Semiring-Valued Weighted Automata. In: André É., Stoelinga M. (eds) Formal Modeling and Analysis of Timed Systems. FORMATS 2019. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 11750. Springer, Cham. [Springer | arxiv]
Mr. Masaki Waga is a PhD student at SOKENDAI/NII, a JSPS Research Fellow (DC), and a research assistant at ERATO MMSD (Group 3).
Our project symposium on 21 May, 2019 had 88 participants. Thank you all for active participation!
We have made some videos and slides public.
Two papers authored by ERATO MMSD researchers accepted for presentation at CAV 2019 – 31st International Conference on Computer-Aided Verification.
- Masaki Waga, Étienne André and Ichiro Hasuo. Symbolic Monitoring against Specifications Parametric in Time and Data
- Zhenya Zhang, Ichiro Hasuo and Paolo Arcaini. Multi-Armed Bandits for Boolean Connectives in Hybrid System Falsification
The CAV Conference is a top international venue on computer-aided formal analysis methods for hardware and software systems. CAV 2019 will take place in New York City, US, in July 2019.
Dr. Jérémy Dubut has been awarded Best Theory Paper Award at ETAPS 2019 – European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software – for the following contribution of his.
Jérémy Dubut. Trees in Partial Higher Dimensional Automata. 22nd International Conference on Foundations of Software Science and Computation Structures (FoSSaCS 2019).
Dr. Jérémy Dubut is a project researcher at ERATO MMSD (Group 0).